You will create 8 Videos at the beginning of every month. It will take you not more than 5 hours in total. We will show you how.
Our expert editor team will edit your videos. By giving it a professional touch, they will make your channel look premium.
Our SEO team will optimize every video, title, description and tags. The videos will be on the first page for specific keywords.
Our Social Media Ninjas promote each video on multiple social platforms. This brings authentic audience to your channel.
CEOP is not for everyone. We offer our service to you only if you match the points below↓
Editing videos, optimizing for Youtube and promoting them on social media is a very time consuming job. If you have more important things to spend your time on, CEOP will be a great way to grow your Youtube Channel by investing the minimum amount of time.
The 1:1 coaching will make you video friendly for lifetime. You will learn the best frameing for your videos (No Matter What Recording Device you Have), Audio Setup and Background setup for your videos. Also, you will learn, how to setup the content strategy for your channel so you never run out of engaging video ideas!
As you know, only high achievers use the 80/20 rules where they do the 20% of the key work which matters most and the rest of the 80% job, they outsource so that they can focus on other important things.
Our CEOP program is specially designed for them so they can only do their part of the job and stay Stress Free. Our team take care of the rest.